fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject DISCUSS: Ad-Hoc/Drag and Drop Reporting Requirements & introducing Aditya Oturkar!
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2017 22:41:15 GMT
I wanted to introduce you to a new Mifos volunteer on the product
management front, Aditya Oturkar (https://www.linkedin.com/in/oturkaraditya/),
a former software engineer and current project manager at Analog Devices in
Massachusetts.

He is going to take up the requirements gathering and refinement of the
specifications for a drag and drop reporting module for Apache Fineract.

I welcome anybody in the community who has a need for this type of
interface for management and non-technical staff to quickly create reports
on the fly to share their inputs on this email thread.

As you know, we had an intern, Oleg, work on Saiku integration but his work
was never brought to completion. Additional challenges that came up were
the ability to set up OLAP data cubes that could properly model the highly
dynamic data tables in Apache Fineract.

History of the work done on this project has been documented at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=73632010

Cheers and Welcome to Aditya!

--
*Ed Cable*