fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Nominal Interest Rate Modfiication
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 16:52:47 GMT
Adriana,

One of our partners in Hungary, DPC, might have implemented a similar
change to allow a variable interest rate to be applied to an existing loan.
I'll let Istvan respond if they had worked on a similar issue and whether
or not they could share their experiences.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative