fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Discussion on Next Steps for Mobile Money Gateway
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2017 14:57:02 GMT
We had an initial check-in with the technical leads and Denila has been
conducting interviews with the users and partners who have been sharing
requirements through the survey. As of this upcoming week, we're going to
start our weekly check-in call on the mobile money. This will be primarily
for the technical leads but all in the community are welcome to join.

The check-ins will be at 1200GMT on Tuesdays via GoToTraining:
https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/7087134579630808321

Ed