fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Self-Service User Feedback
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 15:52:47 GMT
I will let others in the community voice their opinion but before we ship a
completely new design of the homepage, I would like us to ship the current
design that Raunak came up with and Dilpreet had implemented. That design
was very well-received in demos and I received a lot of positive feedback
from external audiences like the board. If based on production usage and
testing, it's not user-friendly and not serving its purpose well, we can go
forward with a new design.

I personally found the color scheme, the display of the current balances,
and the size of typeface to be better and more intuitive for our potential
user base.

Denila - what are your thoughts?

Ed

*Ed Cable*