fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Avik Ganguly <avikganguly...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASF student collaboration program
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2017 18:29:34 GMT
Hi Myrle / Anton,

What will be the time window of the projects undertaken by the students?

I couldn't leverage the GCI program much in 2014 much so I am willing to
work with this program if it's starting anytime soon.

Is further credit bureau integration efforts something that can be
accommodated under this program?

Regards,
Avik.