fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Avik Ganguly <avikganguly...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skip penalty and pay during last EMI
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2017 18:42:17 GMT
Hi Santosh,

I couldn't find documentation in the Fineract User Zone for the available
transaction processors (Repayment Strategy dropdown) for the loan product.
Can you point me to the link where it's maintained or should I create an
entry under Completed features
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Completed+Features>?

Regards,
Avik.