fineract-dev mailing list archives

From denila philip <denila.phi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Self-Service User Feedback
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 16:46:45 GMT
Just had a chance to look through the latest apk - here's my feedback:

1) The new home page design looks very neat and stylish aesthetically.
However, one of the key things that we had initially discussed would be
helpful for users was ability to see the current account balances, account
statuses ( with past due accounts etc.). in a quick glance on the homepage,
and that seems to be missing. Not sure if this information would be in the
'Account overview' page that Rajan is working on as top priority.

I do like the "Hello, Smith WR" greeting shown on the Homepage ( in
addition to it being shown in the side panel)

2) Where would the notifications be shown? I believe that was an initial
use case we wanted as well - not sure if we decided to remove that use
case, and I apologize I'm not updated since I missed the last set of Friday
status calls.

3) Surveys - i feel like this could be worded and placed better - something
like "leave us feedback" , something more enticing for a user to want to
spend time filling out the survey. Also, in terms of placement of
'Surveys', it's not a primary self-service banking function like the other
items, so I believe it should be somewhere in the side panel, or as part of
Contact Us section at the bottom

4) Login error message - currently shows "Invalid authentication details
passed in api request" - this could be worded to something more
user-friendly in the production release version.

5) Agree that before shipping a completely new homepage design, it needs to
be tested again, so if there's something that has already received good
feedback, and has been demo'd already, we could go with that as first
release, and then incorporate changes as issues/ feedback is received in
production.

Thanks!
Denila