fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Awasum Yannick <yannickawa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to start activemq process on Ubuntu Server 14.04.5
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 10:09:54 GMT
Hi Courage,

Could you please have a call with Fernando and see what is going on...

Issue could be port number already in use or another system ActiveMQ
already running to dependency not satisfied.

Also check that you are accessing the right port number on the browser.

Thanks.

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Kumaranath Fernando <
kumaranathfernando@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Courage!
>
> It's  a screenshot I have for the moment, I could not find the error logs
> for activemq. I've also tried sudo ./activemq start which gives the same
> output.
>
> Regards,
> Kumaranath Fernando
>

> On 11 Oct 2017 2:13 pm, "courage angeh" <courageangeh@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, I can. Kumaranath please can you resend the log file containing the
>> error you get. I cannt find it on your 1st mail.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Courage
>>
>> On Oct 11, 2017 9:15 AM, "Mohit Bajoria" <mohitbajo36@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hello Courage,
>> >
>> > Would you like to see if you can help here. I believe you have been
>> > working on it on GSoC project.
>> >
>> > Regards
>> > Mohit

>> markus.geiss@kuelap.io>