fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Fineract October Board Report
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2017 07:40:03 GMT
Hey my favorite Fineracters,

The October Board report for this quarter is due on October 11th.
I've started preparing it.  You can see what I've prepared here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/2017-10+October+Report

There's a bonus section on the history of Fineract CN for the
interested.  So read it even if you have nothing to add.

Your contributions are very welcome. Especially in the Activity
section. I prefer that you edit the document directly, but you may
also send suggestions to the dev or private mailing list.  Anything
that should be kept private should be sent only to the private mailing
list.  Please do so by October 9th at the latest.

Best Regards,
Myrle

V.P., Apache Fineract