fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Sijo Cherian <sijo.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fineract-CN running Tests?
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 18:54:00 GMT
Using IntelliJ

In office, I generated ipr files (but this creates a new project per
CN-project..any better way to have all modules in one place)

after adding this to build.gradle apply plugin: 'idea'

./gradlew idea

Test works  in office !

What is the concept of component-test?
Are they supposed to be a module under each of the micro service for Test
code/artifacts?
I was expecting tests under src/test (
component-test/src/main/java/io/mifos/office/TestEmployee.java)

Only some of the project have gradle *test* task defined (are we not having
test yet, or is component-test the area for Tests?)

./gradlew tasks --all

/thanks