fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan McClellan <nat...@mentorsinternational.org>
Subject Re: DISCUSS: Ad-Hoc/Drag and Drop Reporting Requirements & introducing Aditya Oturkar!
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 15:07:37 GMT
Aditya,
Thanks for your willingness to help.

I would like to help if I can. I think I would be able to help on the
business side and needs.

Looking forward to meeting with you.

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 4:41 PM Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org> wrote:

> I wanted to introduce you to a new Mifos volunteer on the product
> management front, Aditya Oturkar (
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/oturkaraditya/),
> a former software engineer and current project manager at Analog Devices in
> Massachusetts.
>
> He is going to take up the requirements gathering and refinement of the
> specifications for a drag and drop reporting module for Apache Fineract.
>
> I welcome anybody in the community who has a need for this type of
> interface for management and non-technical staff to quickly create reports
> on the fly to share their inputs on this email thread.
>
> As you know, we had an intern, Oleg, work on Saiku integration but his work
> was never brought to completion. Additional challenges that came up were
> the ability to set up OLAP data cubes that could properly model the highly
> dynamic data tables in Apache Fineract.
>
> History of the work done on this project has been documented at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=73632010
>
> Cheers and Welcome to Aditya!
>
> --
> *Ed Cable*
> President/CEO, Mifos Initiative
> <+1%20484-477-8649>

*Nathan McClellan*

VP, International Operations

801.456.0715

Mentors International <https://mentorsinternational.org/>

Join Our Community <https://mentorsinternational.org/subscribe/>

intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.