fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Rajan Maurya <rajanmaurya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] Self-Service User Feedback
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 16:36:26 GMT
Hi Ed,

Yes, The content is same that we were showing earlier but we were not
following the material design and our theme color were not effective that's
why other features were lacking the attractiveness and not leaving the
impact on the user to use the app again.

On the home screen, we were showing the loan and savings amount that was
good but as the amount is increasing whole screen disturb and co-ordination
broke up between the component.
That's why I made some changes. you can install the app from here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5wnE0S3WxbsSVZ4MkdRejBCNjQ and If you
wanted to know quickly about the UI change see this:
https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app/pull/442.

Note: Currently I did not design the account overview but I will design it
soon. it's top priority.

Thanks,
Rajan Maurya
‌