fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Rajan Maurya <rajanmaurya...@gmail.com>
Subject Transfer Exception : Repayment date cannot be on a non working day
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 18:27:17 GMT
Hi All,

As we all know self-service is the end user application and the user can
play with application any time whenever he wants. Doesn't matter it's
Sunday or any festival day.

The user should able to make any type of transaction, withdrawals etc
whenever he wants. currently, we have validation according to the field
officer that's why a user can't make any transfer.

@Nazeer @Ed what you think about it.

Here is the issue that I have created for more about exception:
https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app/issues/441

--
*Thanks*
*Namaste*