fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Rajan Maurya <rajanmaurya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Self-Service User Feedback
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 17:18:39 GMT
On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 10:16 PM, denila philip <denila.philip@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Just had a chance to look through the latest apk - here's my feedback:
>
> 1) The new home page design looks very neat and stylish aesthetically.
> However, one of the key things that we had initially discussed would be
> helpful for users was ability to see the current account balances, account
> statuses ( with past due accounts etc.). in a quick glance on the homepage,
> and that seems to be missing. Not sure if this information would be in the
> 'Account overview' page that Rajan is working on as top priority.

Yes, Danila and Ed, We will dicuss about it in coming call. What we want to
show. I will work accordingly.

> I do like the "Hello, Smith WR" greeting shown on the Homepage ( in
> addition to it being shown in the side panel)
>
> 2) Where would the notifications be shown? I believe that was an initial
> use case we wanted as well - not sure if we decided to remove that use
> case, and I apologize I'm not updated since I missed the last set of Friday
> status calls.

@Danila we will follow the same implementation as we discussed earlier.
Notification bell icon in Home menu item that icon click will bring
notification activity.

> 3) Surveys - i feel like this could be worded and placed better - something
> like "leave us feedback" , something more enticing for a user to want to
> spend time filling out the survey. Also, in terms of placement of
> 'Surveys', it's not a primary self-service banking function like the other
> items, so I believe it should be somewhere in the side panel, or as part of
> Contact Us section at the bottom

Yes you can let me know, what changes you want about the surveys.

> 4) Login error message - currently shows "Invalid authentication details
> passed in api request" - this could be worded to something more
> user-friendly in the production release version.

I will look into this and will fix appropriate message.

> 5) Agree that before shipping a completely new homepage design, it needs to
> be tested again, so if there's something that has already received good
> feedback, and has been demo'd already, we could go with that as first
> release, and then incorporate changes as issues/ feedback is received in
> production.

@Denila @Ed, Back end logic are same as earlier and I agree, we should have
feedback on changes.