fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Santosh Math <sant...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: QA on Online Banking App from GSOC
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 05:17:02 GMT
Hi All,

Is anybody able to login in self service web app
https://botraunak.github.io/web-self-service-app/#!/login? After providing
username and password it's continuously  loading, without throwing any
error. I tried it private browser too

@Ed I did QA on this and still didn't face any show-stopper issues. If new
commits were merged in last two days, or in next two days then I may have
to do full sanity testing of the app.

Thanks
Santosh

--