fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Hari Haran <harihara...@habile.in>
Subject Reg Self-service mobile app and web application
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 07:18:37 GMT
‚Äč‚ÄčTeam,

I want the details about the latest version of self-service mobile app and
web application from where I can fetch.I need to do the setup for self
service mobile app and web app. Please guide.

--

------------------------------
Regards,
<https://www.facebook.com/HabileTechnologies>

------------------------------
DISCLAIMER:
All emails and any files transmitted with them are confidential and
addressed. If you have received an email in error please notify your system
manager. The message in the email you have received contains confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not
the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy the
email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received
an email by mistake and delete the email from your system. If you are not
distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of the
information is strictly prohibited.