fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Sendoro Juma <send...@singo.africa>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] Transfer Exception : Repayment date cannot be on a non working day
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 20:39:29 GMT

Hello Rajan, All,

+1

I think the proposition is correct!

Generally, if we have to impose check/gate for a particular transaction e.g. (transfer money
from my mobile wallet to a bank account may of different bank etc.) the check if needed will
be at back office...e.g. of interbank transfers etc...

However, from user perspective the actions from him/her is complete...

But, a friendly message may probably needed regardless of the day e.g "Your transaction is
being processed/Your transaction will be processed...."; as not all transactions will be effected
instantly, e.g. the transaction involving two banks... "think allowed for future possibilities".

Thanks

Sendoro

From: "Rajan Maurya" <rajanmaurya154@gmail.com>
To: "dev" <dev@fineract.apache.org>, "mifos-developer" <mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net>

Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 9:27:17 PM
Subject: [Mifos-developer] Transfer Exception : Repayment date cannot be on a non working
day

Hi All,
As we all know self-service is the end user application and the user can play with application
any time whenever he wants. Doesn't matter it's Sunday or any festival day.

The user should able to make any type of transaction, withdrawals etc whenever he wants. currently,
we have validation according to the field officer that's why a user can't make any transfer.

@Nazeer @Ed what you think about it.

Here is the issue that I have created for more about exception: [ https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app/issues/441

--
Thanks