fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Istvan Molnar <istvan.mol...@dpc.hu>
Subject Re: Nominal Interest Rate Modfiication
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 22:01:02 GMT
Hi Adriana,

We did extend Fineract with this functionality for our client. Happy to do a screen sharing
session to show you the result.

Regards,
Istvan

> On 2017. Oct 6., at 18:52, Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org> wrote:
>
> Adriana,
>
> One of our partners in Hungary, DPC, might have implemented a similar change to allow
a variable interest rate to be applied to an existing loan. I'll let Istvan respond if they
had worked on a similar issue and whether or not they could share their experiences.

> Ed
>
>> On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 9:43 AM, Adriana Pinto <adriana.pinto@bowpi.com> wrote:
>> Hi Community.
>>
>> We have got a requirement defined, the modification of the nominal interest rate
when loans are already active and running.

>> For example, the loan were defined with a rate of 15% and 12 repayments, but at 6th.
Repayment, the supervisor wants a new rate for this specific loan of 8% for example, and recalculate
the Repayment Schedule with the new rate, for the 6 pending fees.

>> This recalculation should take as its  base the current due principal .
>>

>> I tried to use the floating interest rates option in order to solve the issue, but
this is not the need we already have.