fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Pawar <nickr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing to the Community
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 22:25:07 GMT
Ed,

We have developed number of new features on top of Fineract platform.
Also, we have enhanced Community App and Web self service app to
accommodate these new features.

We would like to start with Group Loan Individual Monitoring and Group
Savings Individual Monitoring.
I will recall the existing PR sent and would  resend it with the updated
work.

Regards,
Nikhil