fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Android Project Gradle Build Error
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 14:50:06 GMT
Chirag is a prospective GCI student.

Naman or Rajan could you help with his questions around Android Studio 3.0?

Chirag please subscribe to our developer mailing lists so we can have these
conversations with the entire community and everyone can assist you.

Send a blank email to dev-subscribe@fineract.apache.org for the Apache
Fineract dev list and sign up here
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/mifos/lists/mifos-developer> for the
Mifos dev list -