fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Notifications Framework working in conjunction with Offline Mode in Chrome
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 17:03:22 GMT
Pranjal, Courage, and Adhyan,

Could we set up a call with Mohit to discuss the issues he's facing in
trying to get the notifications framework to work with the enhancements he
made to enable offline access in Chrome. He'd like to be able to have
notifications that are generated while offline get synced when going online.

I'll let him discuss specifics but details of his project can be found at
https://gist.github.com/mbj36/105c47ccc10890cc4c71582ad63cff23

Thanks,

Ed