fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Contributing to the Community
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 21:09:02 GMT
This is great to hear Salton! It would best to have separate pull requests
for each contribution you'd like to make so these can be easily reviewed
and merged in.

Which version of Apache Fineract did you make these changes on? Are they
both to the platform and to the Mifos X web app or just the Apache Fineract
platform?

I'm cc'ing Nazeer who will lead the review process and the Apache Fineract
and Mifos dev lists so the other committers can help in getting these
contributions reviewed.

Cheers,

Ed

--