fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject REMINDER: GSOC Demo Day for Mifos & Apache Fineract on Sept 7 at 1200GMT via GoToTraining
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 13:52:43 GMT
Hello everyone,

Google Summer of Code has just come to a close and our interns across both
the Mifos Initiative and Apache Fineract would like to showcase their
remaining work. You'll get see demos for the first time for some of the
projects and for projects that were showcases, earlier, the final
enhancements that have been made.

Here's the link to register for the meeting at 1200GMT on Thursday, Sept 7:

https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/4181990661502307841

This time around we'll be showcasing the following:

- Swagger API Documentation by Sanyam
- Offline Browser-Based Access by Mohit
- Consumer Mobile Wallet by Naman
- Pixie Pay Merchant Wallet by Naman
- Android Mobile Banking App (self-service) by Dilpreet
- Android Field Officer App by Tarun & Mayank
- Mobile Money Gateway by Vladimir

Remember to say thanks and congrats to all of our interns and we look
forward to seeing and hearing from you on the call.

Cheers,

Ed