fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: REMINDER: GSOC Demo Day for Mifos & Apache Fineract on Sept 7 at 1200GMT via GoToTraining
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 19:23:59 GMT
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay on this.

Here is the link to the screencast from GSOC Demo Day #3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLFMOB9i-AQ

For direct links to each screencast, see:

Swagger API Documentation by Sanyam https://youtu.be/LLFMOB9i-AQ?t=4m44s
Mifos Pay Consumer Mobile Wallet by Naman
https://youtu.be/LLFMOB9i-AQ?t=10m58s Pixie Collect Merchant Wallet by
Naman https://youtu.be/LLFMOB9i-AQ?t=17m08s Android Mobile Banking App
(self-service) by Dilpreet https://youtu.be/LLFMOB9i-AQ?t=27m30s Android
Field Officer App by Tarun https://youtu.be/LLFMOB9i-AQ?t=33m35s Mobile