fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Fw: ThitsaWorks: Mifos software review (interest recalculation)
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 16:13:30 GMT
Adding the Fineract and Mifos dev lists to this thread too.

Nazeer, I know that you've been busy with the notifications work but wanted
to make sure this issue was top of mind when you got freed up from that.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-517

Avik - is this potentially something you might have time to look at?

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 11:57 PM, Santosh Math <
santosh@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:

> Hi May,
>
> Just discussed with Nazeer. He is busy with app notification
> implementation. Once it is over, he will take up this issue.
>

> Regards
> Santosh
>
> On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 10:44 AM, Santosh Math <
> santosh@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi May,
>>
>> I raised this issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-517
>> with higher priority.
>>
>> @Nazeer, FYI.
>>
>> .
>> Santosh
>>

>> On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 3:01 PM, May Myint <may.myint@thitsaworks.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Santosh,
>>>

>>> Any updates on the fixing the interest recalculation bug?
>>>

>>> Thanks.
>>>

>>> May Thu Myint
>>>
>>> *ThitsaWorks Solutions Myanmar Co., Ltd.*
>>>
>>> Tel: +95-9420267123 <+95%209%2042026%207123> (Myanmar)
>>>
>>> Email: *may.myint@thitsaworks.com <may.myint@thitsaworks.com>*
>>>
>>> Web: www.thitsaworks.com
>>>
>>> Facebook: fb.me/thitsaworks

at