fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Discussion on Next Steps for Mobile Money Gateway
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2017 17:22:49 GMT
Hi all,

Although Google Summer of Code has concluded, Vladimir is still committed
to completing the mobile money gateway project. See his final report at
https://gist.github.com/vladimirfomene/37bd38a289d0e9a0570b132735002868. For
simplicity sake, the proof of concept integration is Beyonic APIs for East
Africa but we look forward to integrating with the Wave Money APIs in
Myanmar, and mobile money APIs in Cameroon.

In this meeting, I'd like to review and get sign-off once again on the
architectural model for the bridge and integration that Nazeer and Antony
assisted Vladimir with. I would like Vladimir to demonstrate what he
accomplished thus far and what aspect of the integration, UI , and
additional use cases to support remain outstanding. Lastly, I'd like for
other partners/user to join this call to clearly articulate the use cases
they need supported.

This is a critical integration for the community and I'd like to have it
working on Gen 2 and allow us to transfer this over to Gen 3 as well.

Would Tuesday at 1200GMT work?

Thanks,

Ed

--