fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ashok Auty <as...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Begin the process for bringing in Mifos I/O as Apache Fineract CN
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 01:30:48 GMT
Hi Ed,

Do we have a demo instance setup for generation 3? If not, can it be done?

I am hearing of the generation 3 from long time (approximately from two
years if I am not wrong) but don't have an opportunity to take a first look
of the product.

I as a business user feel like completely left out of this project without
the demo access.

Is Generation 3 a Mifos initiative funded project?

Regards,
Ashok Auty

Sent from mobile device