fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nayan Ambali <na...@rupie.co>
Subject Re: Seeking Mentors for Google Code-In 2017
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 08:50:25 GMT
Ed, I love to do mentoring for Code-In :)

Hoping my niece will also participate as students.

Please help me on "mentor should at least have signed a Apache iCLA", I
will sign.

>> being an active committer for the project
I am not active in recent times, from today onwards I will do.

>> Right now we have a load of
>> contributions that can only be pulled by current committers and this
leads
>> to doubling the effort of reviewing the already reviewed work.

Ed, I think we need more committers to the projects and it needs attention.

-
Nayan Ambali