fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Begin the process for bringing in Mifos I/O as Apache Fineract CN
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 15:49:29 GMT
On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 4:53 PM, Ippez Robert <ippezrobert@gmail.com> wrote:
> For the future
> there needs to be optimisation for resources usage specially for those
> going to host locally.

Definitely.  Right now each service is started via spring boot in its
own process.  Doing it this way is how we got the whole thing working
with Eureka, but the resource-intensiveness of this approach causes
problems. It is not just a problem for developers, it is a stumbling
block for QA as well.  It makes manual QA of branches near impossible,
and, even if you have a computer with sufficient resources it makes
integration testing very slow.  This has forced us to neglect
integration testing.

In short, it needs to change, and I welcome any assistance in changing
it.  It's probably good enough if we can start all the services in the
same process for the demo server and the integration tests.  I'd even
be willing to sacrifice the coverage of service discovery via Eureka
in the tests for this, though I would *prefer* a solution which still
checks that the whole landscape works with Eureka.

Best Regards,
Myrle

> Cheers...
> Regards
> Ippez Robert
>
> On 28 Sep 2017 17:47, "Markus Geiss" <markus.geiss@kuelap.io> wrote:
>
>> Hey Mohit,
>>
>> the current version is build to work with Google Chrome only recommended
>> version is 59+
>>
>> If possible can you share the console output of
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Markus
>>
>> .::Yagni likes a DRY KISS::. the browser ...
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 4:25 PM Mohit Bajoria <mohitbajo36@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hello Yannick,
>> >
>> > I am not able to access it https://training.kuelap.io:8443/index.html ,