fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Convening a Discussion Around a Financial Inclusion Roadmap for Apache Fineract CN
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2017 06:19:58 GMT
That's wonderful news Ed. Thank you Kirstin for taking on this important
work.

I have one request: can you please do the interviews on the Fineract user
mailing list (user@fineract.apache.org)? Or alternatively the dev list?
That way we can all follow along. For me, conversations are more engaging
than reports.

Thanks,
Myrle