fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Regarding IRC/Slack Channel
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 05:03:30 GMT
Until I feel confident that non-trivial stuff is being handled on the dev
list, I will be opposed to starting a slack/HipChat/IRC/Hangout/Skype
channel.

Specifically w.r.t. build help for Mifos I/O, I will respond to emails in
an asynchronous manner. If someone has a weird, tricky problem, I'll
consider making an appointment with them (under they condition that they
commit to document our findings). I will *not* make myself 24/7 available
for quick questions. I have other commitments which I wouldn't be able to
fulfill if I did that.

There are not currently enough of us for that style of support for either
Mifos I/O or Fineract.

If those two things change (on-list discussion culture and project
participation) I would be willing to change my mind on this, but currently
I'm against it.

Greets,
Myrle