fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Begin the process for bringing in Mifos I/O as Apache Fineract CN
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 07:15:30 GMT
Hey Ed, Ashok, (and Markus)

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 6:31 PM, Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org> wrote:

> All that being said, I know that Rajan had a playground/demo site that he
> was testing on for GSOC. Can we share this demo instance with the broader
> community so they could have a sense of where the Apache Fineract CN is at
> functionally?

That demo site is a QA site hosted by Kuelap (and subject to frequent
updates and service hickups).  Markus will have to answer as to
whether he wants Kuelap's SRE to set up a demo-site for evaluation for
y'all.

Alternately, Mifos could host a demo instance.  Or Ashok could follow
the instructions for the demo-server and run it locally; for this, I'd
be happy to provide support.

Best Regards,
Myrle