fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Action Items from 2017 GSOC Retrospective
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 09:02:38 GMT
On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 10:22 AM,  <gary.hawkins@pwc.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have joined the dev list following a tweet from Myrle Krantz in the hope
> that I could offer some assistance with security reviews.
> I do not wish to be subscribed to the Jira/Dev/Bug-fix notifications
> distribution.  Is there some other less noisy comms channel please?

You're absolutely right Gary.  I've just entered a Jira ticket
(<wince>) to ask Apache Infra to straighten this up for us:

Your feedback has already been valuable.  Thank you.  The rest of us
probably didn't notice that because we're subscribed to the lists
where this content should be going and then filtering.

Best Regards,
Myrle