fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PLEASE TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2017 07:04:19 GMT
Hello Erin, Hello Nithin,

I am a moderator for the fineract list.  I've unsubscribed you both from
the list.  This will be the last mail you get from us unless you
resubscribe yourselves.

All mails to this list are archived (1).  This is the first request either
of you has made to be removed.

Best Regards,
Myrle

1.) https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@fineract.apache.org