fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Tarun Mudgal <tarun.mudga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Seeking Mentors for Google Code-In 2017
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 08:36:42 GMT
Hello Ed,

I'd like to suggest a minor addition in the Google form - a comment
textbox. It may be helpful just in case the potential mentor has something
to add. For example, in my case, I'm occupied till mid-November and will
find some time after that. The number of hours depends on the situation
then. So, I'd apply as a 'backup' mentor until the things are clear from my
side.

It'll be convenient to keep a track of such a thing if the comment section
is there in the form itself.

Thanks