fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Gurinder Kaur <gurinderthind...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue Apache Fineract-FINERACT-419
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 12:20:09 GMT
Hi Team,

While going through this ticket I found it's working in my local
machine. The description is given as follows in the ticket:-

1. Create a client with Legal Form=Entity and assign this client a
value from the Main Business Line. Save.
2. Edit this client and try to remove Main Business Line (assign back
to --Select Main Business Line). Save.
3. Edit again and observe Main Business Line is still assigned.

But, in my case the Main Business Line (assign back to --Select Main
Business Line).

Thanks & Regards
--
Gurinder Kaur
Blog:https://gurinder95.wordpress.com

"If you have a deep desire to move forward, a way will be prepared for you"