fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Geiss <markus.ge...@kuelap.io>
Subject Re: Seeking Mentors for Google Code-In 2017
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 12:04:43 GMT
Hey all,

I will not be able to Mentor this time.

But we should make sure that all people who want to mentor should at least
have signed a Apache iCLA, being an active committer for the project so we
prevent conditions like with GSoC. Right now we have a load of
contributions that can only be pulled by current committers and this leads
to doubling the effort of reviewing the already reviewed work.

Cheers

Markus

.::Yagni likes a DRY KISS::.