fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Santosh Math <sant...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: SPM Survey Storage Blocker
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 06:14:56 GMT
Hi Ed,

Yes , There was an issue, it's fixed and Nazeer sent PR almost 21 days ago
here:

https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/406

He had been expecting some one else should review his PR but no one did it.

Nazeer would merge all the PRs by today evening and update the servers by
tomorrow evening.

Regards
Santosh

Thanks  and Regards