fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Thynn Win <thynn....@thitsaworks.com>
Subject RE: GSOC Wrap-up Blog Post
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 05:17:53 GMT
Ditto! The demos are really impressive and thank you all for your efforts.

Best,
Thynn

From: Sendoro Juma [mailto:sendoro@singoafrica.com]
Sent: Thursday, 14 September, 2017 00:57
To: user <user@fineract.apache.org>
Cc: mifos-developer <mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net>; dev <dev@fineract.apache.org>;
mifos-users <mifos-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Mifos-developer] GSOC Wrap-up Blog Post

Dear Interns,

Indeed your contributions is invaluable in our journey to  financial inclusions initiatives

Wishing you a continue contributions and thus make Apache Fineract/ Mifos X  the best digital
financial services platform ever!

Thanks for the CEO/President and entire Staff of Mifos Initiatives for your great guidance!!!

Kudos for the respective mentors.

Thanks
Sendoro

________________________________
From: "Ed Cable" <edcable@mifos.org<mailto:edcable@mifos.org>>
To: "dev" <dev@fineract.apache.org<mailto:dev@fineract.apache.org>>, "mifos-developer"
<mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net>>,
"user" <user@fineract.apache.org<mailto:user@fineract.apache.org>>, "mifos-users"
<mifos-users@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:mifos-users@lists.sourceforge.net>>
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 10:27:32 PM
Subject: GSOC Wrap-up Blog Post

Hi all,
Join us in thanking the interns and mentors across the Mifos and Apache Fineract communities
that made this summer's efforts a great success.

We have documented their achievements with links to final reports, screencasts and screenshots
in part 1 of our official GSOC wrap-up at http://mifos.org/blog/2017-google-summer-of-code-wrap-up/

Part 2 will soon follow which gives our interns a chance to reflect on their journey this
past summer.

Cheers,

Ed