fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Thynn Win <thynn....@thitsaworks.com>
Subject Help with report parameter not recognized issue (intermittent)
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 12:48:01 GMT
Hi all,

We are observing a couple of issues in the log and would like to seek your help.

Issue 1: Client Summary Query is throwing exception every now and then and it's not recognizing
the {clientid}.
Please see the attached log.

Issue2: The nightly job status query is throwing failed query all the time.
Sep 12, 2017 10:00:00 PM org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.interceptor.SlowQueryReport reportFailedQuery
WARNING: Failed Query Report SQL=SELECT t0.id, t0.is_active, t0.create_time, t0.cron_expression,
t0.currently_running, t0.initializing_errorlog, t0.group_name, t0.display_name, t0.job_key,
t0.name, t0.next_run_time, t0.previous_run_start_time, t0.scheduler_group, t0.task_priority,
t0.is_misfired, t0.updates_allowed FROM job t0 WHERE (t0.job_key = ?) FOR UPDATE;

We'd like to see if you have come across such errors and if so, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Thynn