fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Salton Arthur Massally <smassa...@idtlabs.xyz>
Subject Re: Contributing to the Community
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 21:52:04 GMT
Dear Ed,

Thanks for the swift response. Nikhil, already copied, is leading our Floss movement, I will
let him answer these questions.

Regards
Salton

> On 28 Sep 2017, at 21:09, Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org> wrote:
>
> This is great to hear Salton! It would best to have separate pull requests for each contribution
you'd like to make so these can be easily reviewed and merged in.

> Which version of Apache Fineract did you make these changes on? Are they both to the
platform and to the Mifos X web app or just the Apache Fineract platform?

> I'm cc'ing Nazeer who will lead the review process and the Apache Fineract and Mifos
dev lists so the other committers can help in getting these contributions reviewed.

> Cheers,
>
> Ed
>
> On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 1:58 PM, Salton Arthur Massally <smassally@idtlabs.xyz <mailto:smassally@idtlabs.xyz>>
wrote:
> Hey Ed,
>
> Hope all is well. Over the last few months we have made a number of interesting modifications
to fineract and looking at how best we can contribute these back to the community, What are
your thoughts on this?