fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Siebrand Mazeland <siebr...@kitano.nl>
Subject Re: Merging Burmese/Myanmar Translation into Apache Fineract/Mifos X Web App
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 17:26:56 GMT
If there is no overlap or conflict with existing translations, you can just add the submitted
translations to the source code, and things will be synchronized automatically within 8 hours.
Only when there are conflicts, manual intervention is needed. Updates through twn would be
preferred.

Is that enough info?

Cheers!

--
Siebrand Mazeland
Kitano ICT

M: +31 6 50 69 1239
Skype: siebrand

> Op 12 sep. 2017 om 19:15 heeft Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Hello Community,
>
> Thynn, Nyi, and the rest of the ThitsaWorks team have graciously contributed the translation
of the Mifos X Web App into Myanmar/Burmese in both unicode and non-unicode format.

> Siebrand, I know that you recently just did a commit of translations but what would be
the best process for getting these in? Should we use the offline translation submission? Would
we first need to convert from json format to .po format?