fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Innocent Marozva" <innoc...@taatconsulting.com>
Subject Changing naming of product loan to another name in MifosX
Date Sat, 30 Sep 2017 11:45:32 GMT
Hi Everyone

hi am trying to add another product to mifos which is similar to loan
Product but the only difference is the naming

below is what I have done so far but without success .. I was replacing the
name loan with fosa :

here are the files I have edited .....under views\products.html

views\fosaproducts.html

views\createfosaproduct.html

views\editfosaproduct.html

views\viewfosaproduct.html

under controllers:

controllers\CreateFosaProductController.js

controllers\EditFosaProductContrller.js

controllers\ViewFosaProductContrller.js

controllers\FosaProductContrller.js

have also edited a script similar to that of product loan under
scripts\models\models.e41d3544.js

and models\clientStatus.js

scripts\mifosXComponents.js

my query is the product is not showing where else should I edit cz am just
changing naming of product loan to fosa ...and I would like loan product to
remain as it is as well

thank you inadavance

Regards