fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Design/Structure of Table for Storing Device Registrations
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2017 12:55:09 GMT
Nazeer,

I'll let Pranjal or Rajan share more details about what needs to be
implemented but we need your input on the ongoing work related to
integrating the notifications framework to deliver notifications vi our
Android mobile apps.

Since there are currently no endpoints to register specific devices to the
Apache Fineract platform. We need to create/design a table to store device
registrations. Where and how would you suggest we structure this table?

Pranjal, can you please share your notes on the full approach so Nazeer can
understand full context.

Nazeer - some rough notes from our last call can be found at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11W2P44TsE9uvJDVLKofDqpV0QoJE3qofvIkTsbRewEY/edit

Thanks,

Ed