fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: GSOC Showcase #2 During Thursday Developer Meetup Hosted by Mifos on Thursday Aug 31 at 1200GMT
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2017 16:32:51 GMT
Yes I'll be sending out the screencast in a bit Robert.

We got through the showcases for the data import tool enhancements, the web
app enhancements, credit bureau integration & GLIM/GSIM, Two Factor
Authentication, and Notifications Framework.

Offline Mode and Swagger API documentation we pushed to our showcase next
week.

Ed