fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Status of PR for Self Service User Management from Web App
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:52:58 GMT
Hi Nazeer and Mohit,

I wanted to check on status of the PR submitted by Raunak at
https://github.com/openMF/community-app/issues/1820

Now that we have the self-registration of self-service users, once we have
the UI for staff creation of self-service users, it will be a smooth
experience for organizations to roll out the self-service apps.

Raunak & Gopala, based on what remaining cycles you have, it'd be great for
you to work on implementing the remaining user stories Denila drafted
regarding management of self service users via the web app.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative