fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: IRR calculation
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 23:24:36 GMT
Hi Lionel,

Thanks for volunteering to contribute this. From my end I would it find it
very valuable to display this IRR as well.

As opposed to your previous request, this would moreso be for the staff to
see, correct?

Where would you propose displaying this in the UI?

I realize you're still awaiting feedback on your effective annual interest
rate thread as well. I think once that is calculated it would be incredibly
valuable to display on the loan account summary in the web app and then in
both of the Android and web self-service apps.

I have requested Nazeer's feedback on this thread and will request it on
that other one as well.

Thanks,

Ed

--