fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nazeer Shaik <nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Error in creating tenantService bean in Message Gateway
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 17:04:10 GMT
It is resolved. Some problem from his side to download dependencies.

Regards,
Nazeer

On Aug 22, 2017 22:23, "Ed Cable" <edcable@mifos.org> wrote:

Hi Nazeer,

I think you're the most versant in the community on the message gateway, so
when you get the chance could you please respond to Usman?

Usman, did you follow all these docs as well?
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/
166658049/Message+Gateway+Configuration

Ed

--