fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nazeer Shaik <nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Effective Annual Interest Rate
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 09:39:18 GMT
Hi Lionel,

Fineract doesn't have this value calculated. I suggest to implement as part
of Loan GET API if it is used only for display. You can calculate effective
interest rate by using the following values which are present
in LoanInterestRecalculationData.java

1) Table: m_loan_recalculation_details, Column: compound_type_enum
2) Table: m_loan_recalculation_details,
Column: compounding_frequency_type_enum
3) Table: m_loan_recalculation_details,
Column: compounding_frequency_interval
4) Table: m_loan, Column: number_of_repayments
5) Table: m_loan, Column: annual_nominal_interest_rate
6) Table: m_loan, Column: interest_recalculation_enabled

If you want to calculate Total Annual Loan Cost Rate, IMO you need to take
the difference of loan amount requested and total loan cost and calculate
the interest accordingly. Please refer LoanSummaryData.java file

Regards,
Nazeer