fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Saini <gauravsain...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upping our truck factor
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2017 16:05:51 GMT
Hello Myrle,

Sorry for delayed reply. Below are my answers

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 6:57 PM, Myrle Krantz <myrle@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Fineracters,
>
> There are 9 PMC members who have not responded (8 if we excuse
> Nazeer).  As a reminder, the questions are:
>
> 1.) Are you doing something that only you are doing, and that you
> believe should be shared more widely?

No

> 2.) What are the reasons why you aren't merging PRs or helping out
> with releases?

My main expertise was on frontend mainly, but recently after looking in
Fineract CN I am really interested to get started with Fineract CN.

Also, I saw that new Fineract CN has a frontend project based on
typescript, material so I am really to interested to contribute on that
right now also.

Thanks
Gaurav

--